Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello again

It's been a long time. Sorry about that. I'll be brief: My foot is pretty much healed up and I'm back to walking regularly. Ember turned 2! I turned 41!! We spent 17 days on a road trip to LA (more about that later when Chris has the photos ready). We got a 10 foot magnetic whiteboard for the basement. That pretty much covers all the exciting news. Here are some photos:

There was a particularly warm day in March and we visited some childhood friends of mine on Whidbey Island. So lovely.

2 comments:

emme said...

What a great space to play in! Your kids are so lucky

Step By Step said...

I enjoyed reading your blog, but you remind me so of my daughter who also a home school mom and her interests are much as yours are. Her blog is http://www.shirleyathome.bugs,beetles and barefoot days.blogspot.com

I am her mom and my blog is a journal for them. gailathome-stepbystep.blogspot.com