Friday, November 21, 2008

Parenting

Thank you, sisters, for all the good advice. Yesterday I observed carefully what was going on between the boys and yes, I think they need training. I've also looked up the Siblings Without Rivalry book and there is a LONG wait list so I think I might buy a copy. (Obviously, a lot of parents out there are dealing with the same issues! :) And if there is one thing that makes me nervous about homeschooling, this is it. I think I will go crazy if we can't make some progress on the home fights. But we will, right?!

1 comment:

emme said...

I think with the homeschooling you have to set aside a time and a space and make it clear that it is school time and there are different rules for school time. But hey, I didn't homeschool my kids because I thought it would be very frustrating to get them to behave! I didn't think I'd have the patience.