Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Humbug Bag

I made this one as a gift for one of our preschool teachers, but Chris photographed it for me before I send it off tomorrow. The funny thing is that as I finish each bag, one or the other of the boys grabs it and wants it. "Oh, I love this one, Mama. I'm going to use it to store some legos..." I think each of them has about 3 bags now!
And speaking of bags, I bought some new patterns off Etsy from a shop called Keyka Lou the other day and I'm so excited to get started! Besides being darling and reasonably priced, here's what she says in her profile that sold me:

All my patterns are designed to be simple to complete in 1-3 hours, so they are great to have on hand for making gifts or just a quick weekend afternoon project in between all the other stuff you have to take care of in life.

I'm starting with the Bubble Pouch (pictures below), but I also bought the Small Satchel and the Easy Envelope Clutches.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so funny about the boys and the bags. pritam LOVES bags and purses of all sorts. i thought it was a "girl" thing, but maybe it is just a kid thing. so sweet.

Gretchen said...

You've got me sold. I'm checking out the site next....