Monday, February 2, 2009

Piggy Found!

Oh, I am so relieved! I think pretty much all the adults in our family took a turn walking around the block where my parents live looking for Piggy, but it was my niece, Margaret, who found him. He was sitting in some heather bushes just off the parking strip by the neighbor's house. We were all so excited and happy that we ended up having an impromptu pizza party here to celebrate. It feels good to have him home and the whole evening Beck held him tight, his eyes half closed, with a huge smile on his face.

4 comments:

Deni said...

Congratulations! What a happy ending!

Anonymous said...

yay! I bet piggy missed Beck too!

emme said...

Yeah for Margaret and I'm so happy for Beck and Piggy! There's a big smile on my face and tear in my eye.

Real Life Electric said...

YAY! glad piggy came home, just read the article this morning and felt the tug at the heart. Love Cousin Debbie