Friday, March 13, 2009

Follow Up

Well, I had my follow-up doctor's appointment today and I don't have cancer! Yipee! It hasn't been the best week for me. I had some trouble with insomnia and was more anxious than usual. But until I walked out of the doctor's office I didn't realize how worried I've been. All of the sudden I felt really, really tired.

I picked up the kids, went to the park so they could play outside for an hour and then we all came home for naps. Two hours later Beck tried to wake me up. When he finally succeeded (apparently after 3 tries)I woke up entirely confused about what day it was, what time of day it was, who was home. And I've felt heavy and slow ever since.

The doctor wasn't able to give me a reason for all my troubles, but if things don't go back to normal in the next few months, we now have a plan.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

GREAT, beautiful news. Taking a big sigh of relief over here for you....

Real quick-like... get the email notification of comments! I sometimes get comments on my blog from a post I did several months ago!

Enjoy your weekend!

emme said...

that is fantastic susan! your body is probably trying to catch up on some badly needed sleep. :)

los cazadores said...

Wow, that is good news.

Cindy