Monday, December 31, 2007

Here and Gone!

It's here! It's here! It's finally here! We returned from our week in the desert and what did I find sitting on the very top of our mail stack? That's right! I-171H. I spent a lot of time today making all the certified photocopies, getting various money orders necessary for the authentication of our dossier and even Fed-Ex'ed it on to The Assistant Stork. For $60 they will take it to the Department of State and the Ethiopian Embassy in D.C. Tonight I'll organize the four sets of photocopies (two certified and two plain). Hopefully I'll be able to drive the completed and authenticated dossier to Children's House International next week. And then, we'll be officially waiting for our referral! I anticipate we'll be traveling to Ethiopia to pick up our daughter next summer, give or take a few months!

No comments: