Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Here she is: my wonderful mom -- and that's me on her lap! I must have been about 7 here and my mom was younger than I am now. I can't think of a time in my life when I wasn't close to my mom. I love her so much. Plus she gardens, sews anything you please, knows how to cook everything, makes her own organic applesauce, plays bridge, hikes in the back country, and is amazing on the piano, makes me laugh, helps me a lot, and loves us all. She's pretty special, my mom.

3 comments:

los cazadores said...

Lovely pic of you two. Beautiful mom! :)

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan!

Hope you had a wonderful mothers day! I am also with CHI and have a referral for an infant boy. If you get your referral before I leave, I'd love to take photos of your little one for you! You can email me at christyvk@yahoo
Best of luck!

Christy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for honoring your mother this way. She's also a very wonderful sister-in-law and a beautiful human being, inside and out. I love her so much too!

Love,
Aunt Candy