Friday, June 6, 2008

Adoption Update

This week we started working with Susan Parr travel to get our trip planned out. We sent in our ideas for an itinerary for the first week of traveling, but we haven't heard back. Susan Parr travel works with a tour agency in Ethiopia and basically we're waiting for them to price everything out and to let us know what's possible.

Hmm. What else? Well, I asked our agency for updated photos and health information and they are working on it, but we don't have anything new yet. I'm also trying to find out more about donations and what we should bring to give to the Thomas Center and directly to the older children there. I've gotten some good suggestions from the Yahoo group, but I'd also like to hear what our agency has to say.

And, of course, I'm working hard here at home trying to get everything organized and ready for our newest family member!

No comments: