Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Baby Update!

Today we got a new photo of our baby girl with a huge smile on her face! I wish I could share it; she is just adorable! Our agency also mentioned that while our court date is scheduled for next Tuesday it may be delayed due to the power outages the entire city has been experiencing lately. I'm just feeling so great right now that I'm not too worried about it. And I'm busy getting prepared to have her home which is so fun! All the little clothes and soft blankets. I'm having a ball!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not worry June 17 is a good day.

EB

emme said...

Yes, June 17th is Edward's birthday...I do believe he will be 48.

Gretchen said...

I'm glad you got a new picture (I can't wait to see her!)- but am super disappointed about the court stuff. You seem to take everything in stride- bravo for you! Perhaps when it's my turn you should travel down just in case things don't go well and I start to hyperventilate.

los cazadores said...

Wonderful! I can't wait until you can post the pics. :)

Cindy

Anonymous said...

You did not need to spill the beans - emme