Monday, June 16, 2008

Scattered

Uh, I'm feeling a little scattered today. That and anxious and excited and busy! Besides trying to prepare for our new baby, a trip to Africa, and paperwork to complete the adoption I'm trying to prepare for my parents to take care of the boys while we're gone. Beck has only spent two nights away from us since he was born (one time for Yogi's birth and the other when Yogi was at the emergency room for a breathing episode). And even though my parents spend a lot of time with the boys I already have pages of notes to hand them. Speaking of the boys, they are jumping on the couch and waiting for me to get out their clothes right now so I have to go! Here are a few photos from the weekend!


At the arboretum. We had a nice walk there yesterday. The boys loved all the winding forest paths.


Beck and my dad at a violin recital for my niece and nephew. They were amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember, once you get all your notes together, that your parents did a good job raising you and the boys will be okay while you and Chris are gone. :)

susan said...

Yes, that is a comforting thought! We could probably leave without a single note or reminder and they would be fine. I guess I just want it to go smoothly and be easy on everyone.