Sunday, June 1, 2008

Progress

Well,we're making some progress. We acquired another stroller / car seat combo. Ours was completely worn out and broken. And I bought some darling clothes. My first girl clothes and they are so darn cute I just keep pulling them out of the bag and smiling at them!

And I think our travel plans are coming along. We've pretty much decided to try and visit two historic towns before meeting our baby girl in Addis: Axum and Lalibela. I have to admit that I feel sort of anxious about the traveling part. Hopefully I'll be able to talk to someone at the travel agency tomorrow who can answer some questions and help us work it all out.

Two weeks and one day until our court date!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl clothes - sigh, little and pink! we have been going through casey's stuff and we have a cute playschool doll house that, of course, she doesn't use anymore - would you like us to bring it along in august for your little female?

Lindy Young said...

Don't feel worried about the traveling -- you will be fine. Ethiopia is a really easy and safe place to move around in -- everyone speaks English, for starters! And they're really helpful and you'll have a blast!!

Girl clothes are the cutest, I really do think. I'm sure she'll look so, so adorable!!

Do you remember what I said a few months ago? This IS the hardest part, isn't it!! It will all be over soon!

Anonymous said...

also here is a website with some ethopian names...

http://www.babynamesworld.com/category-ethiopian-names.html

i like Abrihet and Yenee. the website also tells you how the names are pronounced.