Friday, April 10, 2009

My Bloggy World

Last year I started this blog because of all the information and help I got from reading other people's adoption blogs. It was on various blogs, not from our agency, that we learned what to really expect: wait times, referral process, travel information... And, of course, it was fun to connect with others going through the same thing, to see their photos and hear their stories. Now that our adoption is complete and I've moved on to our next big project (homeschooling), I find that my blog reading interests have shifted as well.

Now I'm looking for information about homeschooling - how families are approaching it, what they're reading, where their inspiration comes from, what projects they're doing, what their lives are like. And once again, I've found some great sites! I've also started a homeschooling blog of my own called the organic learning project. I know it's crazy considering how little time I have for blogging at all, but I just can't help myself!

Here are some of my new favorites:

Camp Creek Blog
Mama-Om
noticing project
and from one of the noticing project photographers: Mayfly
Cherrio Road

1 comment:

Lori said...

thank you so much :^)