Thursday, April 16, 2009

Too much to do!

Spring is my least favorite of seasons.The weather is usually disappointing, the birds wake me up too early, but mostly it's because of the weeds. The weeds that are prolific in a few of my beds, the weeds that I spent several hours pulling out from around the roses yesterday. And I'm not finished!

Speaking of yesterday, I was in the (typical for spring) I-need-to-get-something-done! mode all day. Finally at almost 5 pm I came in and sat down on the couch to read with Beck. After the first book I was suddenly overcome with fatigue and I told Beck I needed to take a break for a few minutes and then I didn't lay down as much as tipped over onto the couch and fell into a deep sleep. I woke up when Chris came home from work and Beck was snoring next to me.At least Yogi and Ember were in their beds! The silent house felt strange at that time of day.

No comments: