Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Art Museum

We recently took the boys to a small art museum. They like going anywhere new - even if it's just to run around and try out a new set of stairs, but I wasn't sure how interested they'd be in the art. But when I specifically pointed things out in the pictures they were very interested. Most of the paintings are huge which is exciting in itself and many have scenes unlike anything you'd find in the children's books we read. Of course, after looking at a few pictures they discovered the 3-way velvet covered viewing chairs and enjoyed those just as much!




Noticing the skylight in the vestibule.


They might tell you that chasing the pigeons outside the museum was the most fun of all!

3 comments:

los cazadores said...

Who's the fantastic photographer? I love the pigeon photo!

Cindy

susan said...

That would be Chris, my husband! Sometimes I take the photos, but when we're out and about as a family, it's usually him. Thanks for the nice feedback!!

Courtney Rose said...

I especially loved the "noticing the light" shot. That's incredible and deserves framing (if I might be so bold as to suggest!)....