Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bloggy Answer

Thanks for the comments to those of you who responded! I did look into finding an "official" answer to this in Blogging Basics 101. They suggest either emailing your responses or leaving your answer to a comment in your own comment section under the post where the question was asked.

After thinking about it, that's what I plan to do (in most cases) since other readers may be interested in the answer themselves or find it helpful etc...Not that I get enough traffic to even be worried about this!

6 comments:

The Ravenstahls said...

It's great to know the answer!
I also have to say that you take the best pictures of your family :)
I was showing them to my husband last night, bemoaning my own sad abilities.

Jen Z said...

Thanks for checking into that! Good to know...
Jen

los cazadores said...

Good to know. I posted another question on your last post.

:)

Cindy

Adoption Cubed said...

Thanks for the information and the link. The Blogging Basics 101 had some good suggestions.

Rebecca

susan said...

Hi Cindy!
I answered your question under the post where you wrote it! Check it out!

:) Susan

Courtney Rose said...

I don't know where to post this?!

BUT- I wanted to tell you how much I truly loved the comment you posted on my blog. Your first comment was right on, as were all the rest. It was your first comment I read prior to going to bed for the night... in fact, it might just be the title of my next blog entry! A simple yet amazing phrase.

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and offering your advice. It was so, so helpful.