Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Swimming Lessons


The boys had their first swimming lesson today - in the same pool where I learned to swim about 34 years ago! The pool and the most of the building has changed since I took lessons there, but I did notice that the ceiling tiles were the same. Anyway, they did great! It's so fun to see my boys start doing things since I'm not sure yet how they'll act or what to expect. Even though Beck is a much stronger swimmer, Yogi was the one who seemed to be having more fun. He just goofed around and loved every minute of it. Beck followed all the rules and tried so hard.Actually the fun started for Yogi even before we left the house. As we were walking out the door he shouted to Beck with a big smile on his face, "Look, Beck, we have our own swimming bags!"

1 comment:

emme said...

looks just like every swim class my kids ever went to. one of my new friends here in KY found an instructional video for fixing her washing machine on U-tube. the internet is amazing.