Monday, February 18, 2008

Spring has Sprung!



At least for today! Oh, it felt good to be warm outside. Not the typical icy hot you get on a clear day in the winter, but pleasantly warm. Basking weather. I edged the lawn, Beck and Yogi played outside in the yard, and we even picnicked at Richmond Beach - right there on that point of land you see in the photo. This is a place we used to ride our bikes to when I was growing up and since my parents still live close by, I like to bring the boys there.

One of the things I like best about this beach park is that you park your car behind the green trees and then walk across the little bridge over the railroad tracks. Being able to stand directly over a train as it zooms just beneath you is a thrill and the boys loved it as much as I always have.

No comments: